Top class supported living, community engagement, and social opportunities designed around YOU.
At Top Line Support we deliver top class supported living that enables you to have an independent lifestyle within the community. With our help you can do the things you may not be able to do on your own whilst having choice and control over your life.
We respect the needs, rights and choices of all individuals and believe that people with learning disabilities have the same rights as anyone else in society, including the right to make informed choices about their lives. We respect the things that are important to you.
We make sure that you feel comfortable with the people you live with and allow you to plan your own transition into your new home.
Support to suit you.
Our experienced staff and management team have a broad range of knowledge and expertise spanning many years. By working with you and your network we can provide the best possible support solutions to enable you to live a fulfilled, healthy and happy life.
We actively promote equality and diversity, both in our staff team and through the care we give others.
How it works
People can be referred to Top Line Support in a number of ways:
- Referred by a friend or family member
- Social Services
- Other professionals
Assessing Your Needs
A proposal is created around your needs and desires. If you are looking for community support, we consider several factors when creating the proposal.
- What you require support with
- Where you would like the support to take place
- When you would like the support to take place
- What sort of person (staff member) you would be best matched with
- How the support will improve your independence
- How many hours of support you need
If you would like to live in one of our houses then we consider the following factors:
- Who you would like to live with
- Your personality and needs
- Where you would like to live
- What sort of home you would like
- How much support you need
- When you will need this support to take place
Your support package will be developed with you at the centre.
We will consider all of the above points and listen to input from you, your family and support network, and your social worker.